Watercolor Forget-me-not Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style forget-me-not temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Lena Fedchenko|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Watercolor designs can feature deep colors and delicate designs with profound meaning. Our eco-conscious watercolor forget-me-not temporary tattoo is a great example as this piece features a humble flower with a powerful history and a unique meaning.
Forget-me-not flowers are usually found in small clumps in the wild and they are said to represent remembrance and undying love. According to an old German legend, a man and a woman who were in love first came upon these flowers while walking along the banks of the Danube river. As he picked up a handful of flowers and handed it to his significant other, he was swept away by the river, asking her not to forget him as he floated away.
This tale of romance inspired the name of the forget-me-not flower in English, German, and many other languages. This flower is also said to represent a connection to lost things, growing affection between two people, caring for those in need, and loyalty. For this reason, some organizations have adopted it as their symbol and it has also been used to commemorate historic events across the world.
Printed using non-toxic, plastic-free materials our watercolor forget-me-not temporary tattoo is perfect for those who want an eye-catching piece that symbolizes an intense emotion.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend