Watercolor Lavender Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style lavender temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Known for its relaxing properties, lavender is a symbol of purity and wholesome living. If you’re looking for a piece that can remind you to live a more peaceful life, our watercolor lavender temporary tattoo, designed by Russian tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko, is the perfect piece for you. Renowned for her distinctive style, the artist uses unique shading techniques to create realistic designs that look truly wonderful!
Subtle, pretty, and truly marvelous, our watercolor lavender temporary tattoo was created using non-toxic, high-quality purple, pink, and green inks. Made to represent a real lavender stem, this piece encompasses nature at its finest and is the perfect ecological alternative for those who are at one with Mother Nature. FDA-compliant, all of our plastic-free temporary tattoos come in paper packaging and are delivered to you in packs of three so that you can try them out multiple times or share them with your loved ones.
As a flower, lavender is calming, pure, and gentle. As a tattoo, it represents silence, peace, and tranquility. If these are traits that you associate with your personality or strive to welcome into your life, our watercolor lavender temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you. It’s also a great way to test out a design before committing to a permanent tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend