Anatomical Heart With Flowers Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style anatomical heart with flowers temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
The incorporation of flowers into a heart tattoo is a classic combination that can result in an intriguing, detailed design. When roses are used with a heart, this typically represents a very deep or intense love, since these are both symbols of passion and love.
If you’re thinking about getting this type of tattoo, you may wish to consider our anatomical heart with flowers temporary tattoo. Anatomical hearts are a modern variation on the classic heart tattoo that is growing in popularity around the world. This design shows an anatomical heart with roses growing out of it, which could symbolize the growth of a passionate love affair. It could also serve to remind us that, like flowers, love must be nurtured in order for it to grow.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our fake tattoos are the perfect way to try before you buy. This one comes in a set of three, so it’s great for trying out different placements! Anatomical heart tattoos are a popular option for matching tattoos - grab a set and try it out with your partner or best friend.
Are you looking for environmentally-friendly temporary tattoos? You’ve come to the right place! All of the paper tattoos in our collection are plastic-free and 100% recyclable (including the shipping materials we use). Printed using soy inks and non-toxic adhesives, our product is ideal for eco-conscious individuals!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend