Small Pair of Wings Temporary Tattoos - Set of 2+2
Minimalist fine line wing couple temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2 + 2|
|Size||0.8 in / 1.8 cm (width)|
A highly popular tattoo, wings symbolize freedom, victory, speed, and protection. Wing tattoos can be highly customized and unique, allowing them to take on more personal meanings and interpretations. Our small pair of wings temporary tattoo is an elegant interpretation that alludes to angel wings or the winged-splendor of Nike.
Angel wings are often chosen by those who want to celebrate the presence of a guardian angel in their lives. This could be a loved one who has passed and now watches from above or the presence of a divine creature who offers protection and guidance in your life.
The Greek goddess Nike was traditionally depicted alongside famous athletes or depictions of war to celebrate victories. In this way, wings have become associated with speed and victory. Of course, wings can also allude to freedom. Just as birds have the freedom to soar towards the heavens, so can we use this as a reminder to rise above our troubles and adversaries.
Our pair of wings temporary tattoo comes in a set of two (two left wings and two right wings). This makes them perfect for pairing somewhere on your body or planning the ultimate matching tattoo with your best friend or partner. Our temporary tattoos are environmentally sensitive, printed using vegetable ink and non-toxic adhesives. The paper and packaging are all completely free from plastic and easy to recycle.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend