Chevron Arrow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist chevron arrow temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
While traditionally seen among members of the armed forces, chevron tattoos are growing in popularity for their simplicity and universal appeal. In use since ancient times, chevrons are important symbols in heraldry. The Spartans, Vikings, and Celts all used the chevron as symbols on their shields and weapons.
For members of the armed forces, a chevron tattoo is a classic way to celebrate your accomplishments and honor your relationship to the military. The number of chevrons you choose will depend upon your rank and experience. Our chevron arrow temporary tattoo is the ideal choice for anyone who is looking for a small, minimalist chevron symbol that will subtly show your appreciation for this age-old symbol.
Chevrons might also be chosen by someone who wants to attract strength and victory in their life. Positioned upwards, these two chevrons can be interpreted as symbols of elevation or enlightenment. Whatever your motivation, our chevron arrow temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or combinations before getting permanent ink.
All of the temporary tattoos in our collection were created with the planet in mind. We use soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials and packaging. Our fake tattoos are also completely plastic-free, making them ideal for those seeking plastic-free alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend