Little Minimalist Cross 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent little minimalist cross 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Thinking of getting a cross tattoo? Great choice! This is a powerful way to carry a symbol of your beliefs with you everywhere you go. Before making a commitment, you can experiment with placements and styles with our little minimalist cross 2-week temporary tattoo.
Cross tattoos are among the oldest and most popular tattoo designs in the world. Though the precise origins of the cross are uncertain, it is believed to have originated as a religious symbol in the ancient world, with the earliest examples of cross tattoos found on mummies dating back to the Bronze Age. In the centuries that followed, the cross became increasingly associated with Christianity, and it eventually came to be seen as a symbol of faith.
Cross tattoos can be simple or elaborate, and they can be placed anywhere on the body. Our minimalist cross two-week tattoo is an excellent choice for someone who prefers a classic and elegant version. We use a blend of gardenia juices to create our skin-friendly cross 2-week tattoo, which allows the design to last on your skin for about 14 days. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements to find the perfect spot for your ink.
You can’t go wrong with our tiny minimalist cross two-week fake tattoo. Whether used as a fashion statement or as a declaration of faith, the cross tattoo will continue to be a popular choice for years to come. If you like this design, you may enjoy trying out some of the others in our collection of Christian 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend