Fine Line Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
Although they are technically classified as bushes, roses are among the most beautiful and recognizable flowers out there. Their distinct appearance, vivid colors, and delightful smells have made roses one of the most popular flowers on the planet, to the point that they have been adopted as family symbols, company logos, and even country emblems.
Our fine line rose temporary tattoo is printed on biodegradable paper and it’s the perfect alternative for people who want a delicate piece to celebrate their passion, heritage, and love for these amazing flowers.
Roses have many striking features, but many people forget that these flowers are also coated with a protective layer of spikes. This is the reason why roses have become a symbol of both strength and beauty. Often associated with females, roses remind us that even though something is attractive and beautiful, we need to be careful to avoid the pain.
There are 150 rose species and thousands of hybrids that come in every imaginable color, shape, and size. Roses are versatile, durable, and adaptable. They can survive in harsh environments as long as you give them the bare minimum, so this temporary piece is perfect for those who thrive in the most difficult circumstances.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend