Terms and conditions
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
Tatteco has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time. The amendments brought to the Terms of Trade will be applicable to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade are online.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, "Tatteco", trading as Tatteco, 'you' means the individual who is ordering product on the website, and the "Products" means the Tatteco products which may be ordered on the www.tatteco.com website.
2. By purchasing a Product on the website, you formally accept, without reserve, these Terms of Trade which apply to any purchase delivered in a European country.
The online sale of Products offered on the www.tatteco.com website is intended to individuals who are residing worldwide.
The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.tatteco.com website, within the limits of available stocks.
Tatteco will make its best efforts so that the photograph of the Products is as good as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as reproduced from your screen may differ from the exact Product.
Delivery and shipping fees
Check Delivery and returns
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
a. create an account with Tatteco on this website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated)
b. complete and submit the online order through your Tatteco account.
2. Tatteco reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Tatteco will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in US dollars and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Tatteco for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
a. the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order (Product Subtotal);
b. the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
3. You must pay the order amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the securised systems PayPal or Cybersource, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
4. Where the Order is to be delivered to some countries in the European Union, you may need to pay customs charges to the government in addition to the order amount.
When selling online, the seller is only bound by a limited duty; its liability may not be sought for damages resulting from the use of Internet such as the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other non-voluntary issues.
1. Tatteco reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
a. withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
b. refuse to deal further with you, and Tatteco will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
2. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
3. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Tatteco for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Tatteco breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
Refunds and Returns
Only Products purchased on the www.tatteco.com website can be returned to Tatteco for refund or exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Tatteco will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you by us, Tatteco will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be reimbursed in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Tatteco to process any refund or exchange. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Tatteco staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Tatteco. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
We will do our best to process returns within 10 business days of receipt and a reimbursement will be issued through the credit card used for payment.
If Tatteco is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Tatteco will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
These Terms of Trade are governed by Spanish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Madrid courts, provided it is acceptable under applicable laws;
The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Tatteco.
The Terms of Trade and Frequently Asked Questions relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores. These can be accessed by selecting 'Shop Online' in the main menu, and choosing your region from the list that appears below.