Alis Volat Propriis 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent 'Alis Volat Propriis' handwritten script two week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||3.4 in / 8.5 cm (width)|
The Latin phrase alis volat propriis has gained popularity in recent years among those who recognize the value and importance of a woman being in control of her own destiny. If these are words you live by, then you’ll love our ‘alis volat propriis’ 2-week temporary tattoo.
Originally penned for the Territorial Seal of Oregon, the phrase now enjoys widespread usage among women looking for a unique way to showcase their independence. Translated into English, our ‘alis volat propriis’ semi-permanent tattoo means “she flies on her own wings.”
This powerful quote will inspire you to maintain control of your life and live life on your own terms. If you’re thinking about permanent ink, our ‘alis volat propriis’ long-lasting temporary tattoo provides the best way to try before you buy.
This ‘alis volat propriis’ two-week tattoo is created from a skin-safe gardenia ink that sinks into your skin and lasts for around 2 weeks, giving you plenty of time to ensure you’ve chosen the right design and placement. If you like this design, you might enjoy these other Latin phrases in our collection: ‘carpe diem’ 2-week temporary tattoo and ‘amor fati’ long-lasting temporary tattoo.
If you prefer stick to regular temporary tattoos, this same design is available here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend