Little Anchor Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny minimalist anchor temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm|
Anchors are among the most traditional tattoo designs and they’ve acquired a variety of different meanings over the last century. These essential devices help fix marine vessels to the bottom of a lake, river, or the sea so that they’re not taken away by the current. For this reason, our anchor temporary tattoo has come to symbolize stability, perseverance, and consistency.
This anchor temporary tattoo is perfect for people who want a green alternative because it’s created using non-toxic ink as well as 100% recyclable materials. It features a traditional admiralty or fisherman anchor design with black filling, making it a perfect choice for your next big event.
Fishermen, merchants, and sailors have been using anchors for centuries, and for these people these devices became a symbol of hope. Even today, people that are attracted to anchor designs usually see them as a representation of the strength needed to overcome the hardships of life.
Nowadays, the anchor design has come to represent a conflict resolution and the ability to straighten one’s path. Being adrift, like a boat in the current, is often regarded as a negative time in life. Anchors can help us find closure, resolve our internal conflicts, and allow us to choose the right path.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.