Eye of Horus (Left) Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny eye of horus temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
This Eye of Horus facing left temporary tattoo features one of the most important symbols in Egyptian culture. The symbol is at least 4000 years old and has long been associated with healing and protection.
Today, this symbol remains a popular protective talisman that is worn by many people around the world and is often featured in tattoo design. For anyone considering this, we suggest trying out our plastic-free Eye of Horus left fake tattoo first. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try out placements before getting inked.
Our left-facing Eye of Horus sticker tattoo features a symbol frequently associated with royal power. It is also known as the Wadjet, Ujat, or the Eye of Ra. Over time, it became one of the most important symbols in ancient Egypt and was often used as amulets or featured in jewelry.
Many people choose our left-facing Eye of Horus temporary tattoo as a protective charm or a talisman for healing. It is said to have great power in warding off evil spirits and is a classic way to embrace one’s culture and heritage. For other ideas, check out the entire collection of Egyptian fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend