Key and Keyhole Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3+3
Minimalist matching key and keyhole temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Even if we don’t notice it, keys and keyholes play an essential role in our day to day lives. In their most simple form, they allow us to open doors, safes, and containers that house a variety of items. However, keys and keyholes are a dynamic duo that has come to symbolize passion, freedom, and security.
Our set of eco-friendly key and keyhole matching temporary tattoos is ideal for couples, friends, and relatives that want to commemorate the strength of their relationship. In some cultures, the key and keyhole have become representations of the passion between two lovers. When put together, keys and keyholes represent unity, safety, affection, and other powerful emotions that are often associated with love.
Likewise, when they’re separated, the key and keyhole symbols can represent confusion, limitations, and impaired ability. When alone, keyholes can be symbolic of gossip, betrayal, and other negative concepts. Moreover, individual keys may be associated with incarceration as well as corruption and absolute power. But, when put together, the meaning of both of these symbols is completely transformed.
A key needs a keyhole to be complete, so this environmentally-responsible temporary piece is the perfect choice for those who feel they belong together.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend