Small Unalome Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small unalome lotus temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
The unalome is an ancient Hindu symbol that is deeply appealing to many people. Created from unique arrays of curving lines and dots, this intriguing design represents the journey to enlightenment. Although the symbol originated within the Hindu religion, it is also widely seen and used within the Buddhist community.
The unique design of each unalome represents the various twists and turns that we take on our journey, while the straight line represents the achievement of enlightenment. Our small unalome lotus temporary tattoo incorporates a lotus flower, a powerful Buddhist symbol for purity of the mind and body, into the design.
Given the beautiful design and symbolism behind the unalome, it is easy to see why unalomes are such a popular choice. If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our unalome lotus fake tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with different placements. It comes in a set of three, so you can try it on different parts of your body or share one with a friend.
Our fake tattoos are unique because they are 100% plastic-free and created from environmentally responsible materials. We use soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and recyclable materials to minimize our impact on the planet.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend