Black Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Solid black crescent moon outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The crescent moon, an ancient symbol that has been in widespread use for thousands of years, is strongly associated with feminine energy, cycles, fertility, and motherhood. The earliest recorded use of the crescent was by the Phoenicians over 10,000 years ago! Given that it has been a ubiquitous symbol around the world for thousands of years, we can safely assume that this icon has been in use for as long as mankind has used iconography.
If you’re considering a tattoo, there are few so classic and rich in meaning as a crescent moon. There is an endless number of possibilities when it comes to designing this tattoo, including the incorporation of other iconography, words, and colors.
For those who prefer a simple, yet bold design, our black crescent moon temporary tattoo is an excellent choice. Free of embellishments, this fake tattoo highlights the seductive curves of a crescent moon. While some designs show the outline of the moon, this one is filled in, providing it with a strong, powerful presence wherever you place it. Our temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to experiment with placements before getting inked.
Our crescent moon sticker tattoo is perfect for anyone who wants to celebrate their feminine energy, but it’s also a wonderful way to mark the beginning of a new phase in life. With its strong associations with cycles, this design serves as a reminder that everything has its season and that we should look forward to each new chapter with enthusiasm.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend