Three Stars Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Temporary tattoo of three small stars, inspired by the stars at the top of each page of each Harry Potter book.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
When it comes to Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling did everything in her power to make every single experience as magical as possible. From the films to the books, each section is packed with mystical creatures that take you into a whole new world. If you’ve read the books, you’ve probably noticed the unique three stars at the top of each page, right?
These three stars are designed to make a magical experience well, that little bit more magical! So, if you’re a Harry Potter fan and you want a subtle piece to bring you back to this mystical world of wonder, our Harry Potter book three stars temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Also available in a smaller size, our Harry Potter book three stars temporary tattoo is an exact replica of the stars at the top of the books. Made of non-toxic materials and ink, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging are designed with the environmentally-conscious in mind. FDA-approved and great for men and women of all ages, these temporary tattoos come in sets of three so that you can share some of the magic with your friends.
If you’ve been thinking of getting a permanent tattoo to pay homage to these incredible stories, why not try out a temporary version first? They’re the ideal way to work out whether you like a design before committing to the real deal!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend