Bird of Paradise Strelitzia Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style small rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
It’s hard not to stop and stare when encountering the highly exotic bird-of-paradise plant. With their bright colors and unique shape, these flowers are real showstoppers. They are also highly symbolic flowers, which leads many people to consider getting one inked on their skin. Before committing, our ecological bird-of-paradise temporary tattoo is the easiest way to experiment with this motif.
Native to South Africa, this flower gets its name from its spectacular bloom, which resembles a brightly-colored bird in flight. The flower featured in our fine line bird of paradise fake tattoo is often referred to by its scientific name, Strelitzia, which is derived from the Latin word for "crane."
In addition to its striking appearance, our minimalist Strelitzia sticker tattoo has many symbolic meanings. The flower is frequently associated with paradise, happiness, fertility, and exotic destinations. It is also said to represent freedom and elegance.
This flower continues to be popular in art and literature, and it remains a symbol of beauty and hope for many people worldwide, making it an excellent choice for a tattoo. Our bird of paradise Strelitzia temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for sharing with friends and trying out placements before getting inked. For other floral-inspired designs, browse our entire collection of flower fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend