Breathe 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'breathe' handwritten script semi-permanent temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Are you looking for the perfect reminder to focus on your breathwork and breathe when you face challenging situations? Intentional breathing is a simple and effective way to maintain control and calm, but it is easily forgotten during stressful or tense moments. By placing our ‘breathe’ 2-week temporary tattoo on your skin, you’ll have a visual reminder that draws you back to your breath during such times.
Our ‘breathe’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is created with skin-friendly ink extracted from the gardenia plant. This ink sinks into your skin, mimicking the effect and appearance of a real tattoo. By using this technique, we are able to offer you a fake tattoo that lasts on your skin for two weeks or more!
Designed using an elegant handwritten font, our ‘breathe’ two-week tattoo comes in a set of two so you can try out different placements before getting inked. You might want to place this fake tattoo in a location where you’ll see it every day and be reminded to breathe.
If you’re happy with how your ‘breathe’ semi-permanent tattoo appears on your skin, then you will feel confident to proceed with permanent ink. If this isn’t the right word for you, be sure to browse all of the designs in our collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend