Fine Line Cardinal Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style cardinal bird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The sight of a magnificent red cardinal is enough to brighten the dullest of winter days. A splash of red across the snow is a classic harbinger of the festive season and the hope that comes along with it. For anyone considering a tattoo of this symbolic bird, our fine line cardinal temporary tattoo is the easiest way to try out this eye-catching design before getting inked.
Our plastic-free minimalist cardinal fake tattoo features the outline of these striking creatures. Their meaning and symbolism vary greatly from culture to culture. In Christianity, cardinals are often seen as the ambassadors of God, and represent strength, courage, and faithfulness.
Many people see our fine line cardinal sticker tattoo as a representation of new beginnings and prosperity. In many cultures, seeing a cardinal is considered a sign of good luck. For example, in China, cardinals are seen as lucky symbols because they are associated with the element of fire.
In addition, our fine line cardinal fake tattoo could be used as a symbol of love. In the Victorian era, it was believed that if a woman saw a cardinal, it meant that her true love was thinking of her. Today, many couples give each other cardinal-themed gifts to show their love and appreciation for one another - how sweet would it be to use our fake tattoos for such a gift? For other species, check out the entire collection of bird temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend