Semi-Permanent Fine Line Lavender Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style lavender two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Lavenders have been appreciated and used for thousands of years. The ancient Greeks and Romans both used this flower to adorn their places of worship and fill the air with a heavenly fragrance. Today, we continue to be drawn to lavender for its relaxing scent and attractive looks.
If you’re thinking about getting a tattoo, our semi-permanent fine line lavender tattoo provides you with the ultimate way to try before you buy. Our unique lavender two-week tattoo lets you experiment with placements and enjoy a long-lasting effect so you can decide if this is the right design for you.
In addition to their beautiful smell, you might be drawn to our eco-friendly lavender semi-permanent tattoo for its modern symbolism, which includes purity, silence, devotion, and reflection. This design comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend!
Looking for other flowers in our collection of long-lasting, vegan temporary tattoos? Be sure to browse through our collection of two-week temporary flower tattoos to see what else we have to offer!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend