Small Unalome 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny semi-permanent unalome 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
An ancient symbol with its roots in Buddhism, the unalome is a beautiful design that is increasingly popular in the tattoo world. If you’re considering permanent ink, then our small unalome 2-week temporary tattoo offers you the ideal way to try out this meaningful symbol.
Created from a sequence of swirls, lines, and dots, this ancient symbol represents our spiritual journey. The straight lines that make up the unalome represent the different stages on the path to enlightenment, from confusion and chaos to understanding and clarity.
Our small unalome two-week tattoo depicts a classic version of this symbol. Small in size and consisting of many turns and curves before ending in three dots, our tiny unalome 2-week fake tattoo could be the perfect depiction of your own journey.
Created from gardenia ink, you can expect this skin-safe unalome two-week temporary tattoo to stay on your skin for around 14 days. During this time, you can decide if this design is the right choice to represent your own journey of spiritual self-discovery. For other options, be sure to browse our full collection of Buddhism 2-week temporary tattoos.
Find the regular temporary tattoo version of this design here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend