Tiny Butterfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny black butterfly 2-week semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.7 cm (height)|
Around the world, butterflies are one of the most common motifs in tattoo design, especially for women. There are a wide variety of style options available, ranging from colorful and elaborate to minimal and classic. For those who prefer the latter, our tiny butterfly semi-permanent tattoo is a great option to consider.
This eco-friendly tiny black butterfly long-lasting tattoo can have various meanings, depending on the individual. For some people, it’s the ideal way to symbolize transformation and new beginnings. After all, the butterfly undergoes a remarkable change during its lifespan, emerging from a humble caterpillar to take flight on delicate wings.
For others, this tiny butterfly silhouette semi-permanent temporary tattoo may represent hope or renewal. In many cultures, the butterfly is seen as a representation of the soul, making it a popular choice for memorial tattoos.
This design lasts on the skin for about two weeks, thanks to the unique blend of plant ink we use to create it. Measuring just 0.3”, this tiny black butterfly long-lasting fake tattoo is perfect for those delicate areas of your body. It’s a wonderful choice for anyone who loves small tattoos with a simple, classic appearance. To compare different styles, grab a few other sets from our collection of butterfly 2 -week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend