Tiny Faith Cross Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny cross shaped 'faith' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Faith is a fundamental tenet of the Christian religion. It is faith that allows us to trust and believe in something that we cannot see or fully comprehend. By putting our faith in God, we are able to draw closer to him, even when it is difficult to understand his will in our lives. No matter how challenging the path ahead, faith in God can help you persevere.
This tiny faith cross temporary tattoo is frequently chosen by people who want to carry a token of their faith with them always. If you’re going through a hard time or feel that your faith is being challenged, this symbol can help keep you on track. It’s also a beautiful way to express your enduring faith in God.
Created using a flowing cursive script that ends with a cross, this is an elegant way to hold your faith close to you. Are you considering permanent ink? Our fake tattoos are the perfect way to try before you buy. This one comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend!
As part of our commitment to minimize our impact on the environment, we have chosen to create plastic-free temporary tattoos that are made from 100% recyclable and earth-friendly materials. Our fake tattoos are created using soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, which makes them ideal for eco-conscious individuals everywhere.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend