Matching Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3+3
Minimalist crescent moon temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3+3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height, each)|
The crescent moon is a sign of regeneration, motherhood, fertility, the female menstrual cycle, and the life cycle. For many, this symbol also represents growth, creativity, release, and reflection. It is a symbol of changing times, life’s ebbs, and flows. If you want to mark a new chapter with a friend or loved one, our matching crescent moon temporary tattoo could be just the design for you!
Small and minimalist, our matching crescent moon temporary tattoo is a delicate and unique product perfect for friends and partners, with one detailing only the outline of the moon and the other a silhouette of it. Designed as the perfect ecological alternative, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are made with non-toxic materials. This particular piece brings two packs of two tattoos so you can either share your design with multiple friends or try it out on different parts of your body.
Great for men and women of all ages, our matching crescent moon temporary tattoo is a great piece if you’re thinking of getting a matching tattoo but want to try out a design first. Whether you want a symbol to represent the feminine power that you and your friend share or would like to mark a new beginning with someone you love, our matching crescent moon temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend