Matching Crescent Moon Semi-permanent Tattoos - Set of 2+2
Minimalist matching semi-permanent crescent moon two-week tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2+2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height, each)|
Many people are familiar with some of the traditional meanings of a crescent moon, including fertility, cycles of time, change, and continuity of life, but not everyone is aware of the spiritual symbolism of a sickle moon. From a spiritual perspective, a waxing or waning moon indicates optimism, positivity, willingness to change, motivation, and hope that change is just around the corner.
If you and your tattoo partner are attracted to these traditional or symbolic meanings, then you’ll love our matching crescent moon semi-permanent tattoos. This design features the alluring curves of two sickle moons, with one version in outline and the other in silhouette.
Our matching crescent moon long-lasting temporary tattoos are a wonderful motif for a matching tattoo. You might pick this design to symbolize your desire to evolve as a couple and live an enlightened life. Or it might be chosen to represent a period of change or renewal in your lives.
Whatever your motivation, our sickle moon two-week tattoos offer you the ideal way to try before you buy. Arriving in a set of two, you can try out placements before making a commitment. Thanks to a special blend of gardenia juice, this ecological crescent moon 2-week tattoo will last much longer on your skin than an ordinary fake tattoo. As an alternative, you could try out this crescent moon outline semi-permanent tattoo instead.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend