1991 Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Typewriter font 1991 temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate an important year in your life? Year tattoos have been steadily growing in popularity as more and more people discover this special way of commemorating a crucial event in their lives. We have created an entire collection of birth year temporary tattoos, which are the coolest way to try out a design before getting inked.
One of the most common motivations to get a year tattoo is to celebrate the birth year of someone special to you. It could be your child, partner, parent, or even yourself! Many people will also get a year inked on their skin to commemorate an important event, such as the year they got married, lost a parent, or experienced another life-changing event.
Whatever your motivation for getting a year tattoo, our temporary tattoos provide the ideal way to try before you buy. Our 1991 temporary tattoo is designed using a typewriter font, which gives it a classic and timeless feel - just right for this type of tattoo!
Our 1991 fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements and find the perfect spot before you commit to ink. Year tattoos are also a popular choice for matching tattoos. Was 1991 the year you met your life partner? Maybe it was the year you got married or started a family? Whatever the case, a matching 1991 temporary tattoo would be a meaningful and unique way to celebrate your connection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend