1995 Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Typewriter font 1995 temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (width)|
Was 1995 an important year for you? Perhaps it’s the birth year of someone important to you, such as your parent, child, or partner. Or maybe you were born in 1995 and are attracted to the idea of a birth year tattoo to celebrate your own entry into the world. You might also be thinking about getting 1995 inked on your skin because this year was an important year of growth or change for you.
Whatever your motivation, our 1995 temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try out this design before committing to permanent ink. The decision to get a tattoo is a big one, so it’s important to check out your different options before making a decision. Our adhesive tattoos allow you to actually experience how a design suits you, so you can feel confident about your decision!
This 1995 fake tattoo features a typewriter font, which gives the design a classic, timeless feel. It’s a great way to say “established in 1995” or otherwise commemorate the importance of this year in your life.
Our 1995 year temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. It would also make an interesting choice for a matching tattoo to get with someone who also feels the significance of this year in their life. Looking for a different year? We have a full collection of birth year fake tattoos for you to browse!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend