A Dreaming Daisy [Red] by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style dreaming daisy temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
A talented tattoo artist from Poland, Jakenowicz is known for his whimsical, thought-provoking designs. Our A Dreaming Daisy in red temporary tattoo is a perfect example of the type of design he is known for.
We created this eco-friendly dreaming daisy fake tattoo in collaboration with Jakenowicz to give everyone an opportunity to try out these incredible designs. Whether or not you’ll ever have the chance to get inked by this master, you can still experiment with his styles and embrace his meaningful designs.
This dreaming daisy sticker tattoo is designed using the fine line style, giving it a delicate, elegant appearance. It has a long stem and a full head of petals, with a few starting to drift away. Leaves on the stem give the appearance of a woman’s face as she dreams.
This dreaming daisy adhesive tattoo will have a different meaning to each person who sees it. Many people will be reminded of the classic lover’s game of “he loves me, he loves me not.” Others will see a peaceful dreaming face and appreciate the sentiment. If you prefer, we also offer our Jakenowicz's dreaming daisy temporary tattoo in black!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend