Acorn Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Engraved style little acorn temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Less commonly seen than other motifs, an acorn tattoo is thought-provoking and rich in symbolism. If you choose to get the seed of an oak tree tattooed on your skin, you can expect to get a lot of questions about the meaning behind this sophisticated design. If you’re looking for a realistic design with fine detailing, our acorn temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you.
Acorns are traditionally associated with strength, growth, fertility, and immortality. The association with strength is likely a result of the durability of the seed and the enormous tree from which it comes. Since an acorn is a seed, it holds within it all the ingredients to produce the mighty oak tree, making it a strong symbol of growth and potential. In ancient Celtic and Nordic cultures, acorns were a symbol of fertility and immortality.
If you’re considering an acorn tattoo, our acorn tattoo decal is the perfect starting point to experiment with this design! This engraved-style design features a single acorn created from fine black lines, with complex detail on the cap of the acorn. It comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or try out different placements.
Acorn temporary tattoos are also associated with spiritual growth. In the same way that acorns sustain the life of many forest animals, an acorn can be seen to represent spiritual growth and nourishment. Once the seed has been planted, you can be sure that something great will come!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend