Anchor Semi-Permanent Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny semi-permanent anchor two week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm
When it comes to classic tattoos, an anchor is always a top choice. With their rich history and symbolism, many people are attracted to this evocative design. If you’re considering permanent ink, then our anchor 2-week temporary tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy.
Lasting much longer than a typical fake tattoo, our skin-friendly anchor 2-week tattoo is created from a special blend of vegetable-based ink that is designed to sink into your skin rather than sit on its surface. In this way, our anchor two-week fake tattoo mimics the appearance of a real tattoo and helps you decide if this is the right choice for you.
Used to hold a ship steady, an anchor is frequently chosen to represent stability and strength. In a world that is constantly changing and often chaotic, an anchor tattoo can be a reminder to stay grounded and focused on what’s important. You might also choose this design because you’re a boater or served time in the Navy.
Whether you’re looking for a cool design or a deep and personal symbol, our plastic-free anchor two-week tattoo helps you feel confident about your choice. It comes in a set of two, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. If you like this design, you might enjoy some of the other options in our collection of travel 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend