Ankh Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ankh Egyptian symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
The Ankh is a hieroglyphic symbol that was used by the ancient Egyptians to represent the union of a male and a female, rebirth, and eternal life. It looks like a modified Christian cross with a loop at the top and is often depicted as being bestowed by the Egyptian Gods. If you want to add a touch of history to your body, our Ankh symbol temporary tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
Available in a simple yet authentic design, our temporary Ankh symbol tattoo is an elegant and minimalist piece that is perfect for both men and women. Made using safe, non-toxic materials, this temporary tattoo is FDA-compliant and perfect for all age groups. All of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging, making them the perfect green alternative for the eco-conscious out there!
Seen in the hands of Gods and Goddesses alike, the symbol is used to represent health, strength, and depict the act of conception. Today, celebrities such as singer Anastacia and sportsmen such as Christopher Daniels also wear this hieroglyph. This ancient symbol has transcended time and it holds exceptional meaning to many.
Whether the symbol is relevant to your faith, you are passionate about ancient Egypt, or you simply believe in the afterlife, our Ankh symbol temporary tattoo is the right choice for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend