Arabic for Love Yourself First Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Temporary tattoo that reads 'love yourself first' in Arabic calligraphy, similar to the tattoo Selena Gomez has on the right side of her ribcage.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (width)|
With more than 300 million speakers in the world, Arabic is one of the most commonly used languages today. This temporary “Love Yourself First” tattoo is beautifully written in modern Arabic calligraphy and it makes the perfect addition for people who embrace different cultures and lifestyles.
The Arabic language as we know first emerged around the sixth century, but it’s believed that nomadic tribes in the Middle East and North of Africa used similar dialects thousands of years before. This ancient, powerful tongue has a unique, striking appearance that attracts attention due to its distinct symbols, which are unlike anything found in western culture.
In Arabic, the word for “love” is the same word for “seed” because they both represent hope and they can both grow into something immense and beautiful. In this context, this “Love Yourself First” temporary tattoo means that you should believe in yourself and it also serves as a reminder that you have to be at peace who you are before helping others.
Want to find a temporary piece that’s elegant and meaningful? This Arabic “Love Yourself First” temporary tattoo may be the right alternative because it’ll always remind you to stay positive and embrace who you are.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend