Arrow Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small long lasting arrow semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Arrows are a versatile motif in tattoo design, allowing you to embrace a variety of meanings through an elegant design. If you’re considering getting inked, our plastic-free arrow semi-permanent tattoo lets you try out this design for about two weeks, so you can feel confident about your decision before making a permanent commitment.
The arrow has been used as a symbol by many cultures throughout history. In certain Native American tribes, the arrow symbolized strength and courage. For the Sioux, the arrow was a symbol of friendship. There is also a Native American legend that says that an arrow pointing down means that the wearer is safe from harm, while an arrow pointing up means that they are open to new experiences.
You might be interested in our arrow long-lasting tattoo for some of its more modern meanings, as well. Today, arrows are often used as a symbol of drive, ambition, focus, and determination because of the swift way that an arrow moves in one direction.
We created this arrow semi-permanent temporary tattoo using a blend of skin-friendly, plant-based ingredients, which allows the design to sink into your skin and remain in place for about 2 weeks. Our minimalist arrow long-lasting tattoo comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. If you like this design, you may enjoy some of the other options in our collection of Native American 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend