ART Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'ART' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique way to declare to the world that you should be treasured as a precious work of art? Perhaps you see your body as a canvas or maybe you are simply an art lover. Whatever your motivation our ‘ART’ temporary tattoo is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a thought-provoking tattoo.
Tattoos that feature a single world tend to make a bold statement. There are many ways to personalize your word tattoo, from embellishments to colors, to intricate lettering. For those who prefer a minimal approach, our ‘art’ fake tattoo is the ideal choice. Written in all capitals using a traditional serif font, this design is classic and enduring.
While our ‘art’ sticker tattoo is simple in appearance, it is bursting with deep and personal meaning that will vary based on your personal relationship to this word. If you’re an artist, you might pick this word as a way to embrace your craft. If you respect your body, intellect, and internal beauty, you might choose this tattoo to declare the intrinsic art of your body and soul.
Our eco-friendly ‘art’ temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to experiment with placements before getting inked. If you’re looking for a variation on this theme, we offer two additional options for you to consider: our ‘you are art’ handwritten temporary tattoo and ‘she is art’ typewriter font fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend