Ash Tree Leaf Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Watercolor style ash tree leaf temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
In Europe, the ash tree holds a rich and storied history, making appearances in the mythology of many different cultures. In the British Isles, these trees were thought to protect infants and children, with Ash sap often given as a curative. In Norse mythology, the ash tree Yggdrasil was a source of divination that connected the spiritual and earthly worlds.
As a result of these stories, the ash tree is sometimes called “the tree of life” and is honored around the world for its history and beauty. The talented tattoo artist, Zihee, has created this ash tree leaf temporary tattoo to reflect the significance of this noble tree.
Designed to reflect her unique watercolor style, this ecological ash tree fake tattoo features an elegant branch with green leaves protruding from it. With an alluring curve and various shades of green, our ash tree leaf sticker tattoo will have a bold presence on your skin.
Our ash tree branch adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements, share with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos with your person. What a special and beautiful way to show the connection you share! For more nature-inspired designs, be sure to browse the full collection of Zihee temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend