B Serif Capital Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif capital B letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.75 cm (width)|
Sometimes the most complex feelings and emotions are best conveyed in a simple way. When ornate images and expressive words are unable to capture a personal meaning, you might consider getting a single letter tattoo. Our B serif capital letter temporary tattoo is ideal for those who are considering a B tattoo.
This single letter might be the first initial of someone very important to you, such as a partner, child, or a departed loved one. Or you might choose the letter B to commemorate an important event or obstacle that you have overcome in your life. Letter tattoos are enigmatic because only the wearer knows what they mean - unless they choose to share that meaning with others!
If you’re thinking about getting the letter B tattooed somewhere on your body, our B fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. You can experiment with different placements or letter combinations - we have a wide selection of letter fake tattoos available. This paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
Our plastic-free tattoos were created with the environment in mind. We have chosen materials that will have the smallest impact possible, including non-toxic adhesives, soy-based inks, and 100% recyclable. If you’re looking for ways to reduce your waste and minimize your use of plastic, our fake tattoos are a great choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend