Bass Clef Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small bass clef temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Are you looking for the perfect design to express your love of music? For a symbol with universal appeal, our ecological bass clef temporary tattoo is a wonderful choice.
The bass clef is a symbol that has been used for centuries in music notation. Many people choose our bass clef fake tattoo simply to indicate that they love music, whether at a professional or amateur level. For others, our bass clef sticker tattoo is used to represent the desire to attain a certain level of skill in playing an instrument. It could also be seen as a mark of dedication to the art of making music.
Since the bass clef is used to indicate the deeper musical sounds, some people are drawn to our bass clef adhesive tattoo as a way to express their love of deep beats. Perhaps you’re drawn to electronica music or you love the sound of a bass guitar as it thrums out a beat.
Arriving in a set of three, this is the easiest way to experiment before getting inked. You could also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with a fellow music lover. For other options, be sure to browse through our entire collection of music temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend