Be Here Now Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Handwritten 'be here now' long-lasting temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
Do you struggle to enjoy the present moment because your mind is clouded by thoughts from the past or worries about the future? If you’re looking for a way to remind yourself to focus on what’s happening right here, right now, then a tattoo is a great way to do so.
A popular message that serves this purpose can be seen in our eco-friendly ‘be here now’ semi-permanent tattoo. This phrase is often used to encourage people to live in the present moment and savor the experiences of life. The idea is that the past is gone and the future is uncertain, so the only time that really matters is the present.
Our ‘be here now’ long-lasting tattoo reflects messages from ancient Eastern philosophies such as Taoism and Buddhism, which emphasize the importance of being present in the here and now. The concept has also been popularized by modern thinkers such as Eckhart Tolle, who have argued that living in the present moment is essential for happiness and fulfillment.
While our ‘be here now’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of two, might seem like a simple message, it's actually a deeply profound concept that can change your life. Created from gardenia ink, our ‘be here now’ semi-permanent fake tattoo is designed to last on your skin for about 2 weeks, making it the best way to try before you buy. For more words of wisdom, check out all of the designs in our collection of quotes 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend