Be Still 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent 'be still' handwritten script two week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Our ‘be still’ 2-week temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of two, is an elegant design that conveys deep meaning through two simple words. This is a design that can have a number of different meanings based on your own beliefs and background.
For Christians, our ‘be still’ two-week temporary tattoo references the words of Psalm 46:10: “Be still and know that I am God.” For believers, these words remind us that God is a source of refuge and strength. This design can serve as a comforting message in times of pain and turmoil.
In a non-religious context, our plastic-free ‘be still’ 2-week tattoo can be used as a reminder to slow down and appreciate the moment. These words send a powerful message to stay present and mindful of the world around us. Our cursive font ‘be still’ two-week fake tattoo can also remind us that we have the power to effect change, even in small and quiet ways.
Whether you see it as a call to action or a reminder of your own faith, this fake tattoo is sure to inspire and motivate you each day. Made from skin-friendly ingredients, it should last on your skin for about 2 weeks, giving you enough time to decide if this is the right choice before committing to permanent ink. If you like this design, you may enjoy our ‘be brave’ 2-week temporary tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend