Be The Change Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
“Be the change” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
It is easy to identify problems in the world and issues in our society, but far more challenging to find a way to address these concerns. While some people grumble and complain, others choose to take action and work towards changes they’d like to see in the world around them.
If you’re someone who takes action and responsibility for the state of your world, your relationships, and your own self-happiness, then you will appreciate our ‘be the change’ temporary tattoo. Designed using an elegant, handwritten script, our ‘be the change’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
‘Be the change’ is a quote that reflects the teachings of Gandhi and these words are frequently attributed to him. Gandhi encouraged us to change ourselves so that we could change the world. He believed in discipline and hard work as a means to inner transformation. Further, he taught that this inner transformation is what would be most instrumental in changing the world.
Our thought-provoking ‘be the change’ adhesive tattoo is a wonderful way to remind yourself that change can only be driven by our own thoughts and actions. If these are words you live by, grab a set of our fake tattoos so you can experiment with placements before committing to permanent ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend