Berkanan Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist berkanan rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The berkanan (or berkano) rune is an attractive symbol for anyone who appreciates concepts of rebirth, female fertility, and motherhood. The rune literally means “birch goddess” and references the ancient goddess of spring. Since spring is a time of renewal and new beginnings, the berkano rune has become an important symbol of fertility and rebirth.
The berkano rune is a favorite among mothers, who embrace their role in raising children and have respect for the sacred female womb. The shape of the Berkano rune mimics the female form, depicting the fertile curves of hips and breasts. It invokes a sense of nurture, protection, and creation, as well as the sacred bond between mother and child.
If you’re attracted to this fertility rune, you might be thinking about getting it tattooed on your skin. Our berkanan rune temporary tattoo provides you with the perfect way to try before you buy. Designed in the minimalist style, this eco-friendly fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
Berkano can also be interpreted as a symbol of personal rebirth and new beginnings. If you’re looking to commemorate a new start or fresh perspective in your life, this would be a great way to mark this moment in your life.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend