Black Cat Looking at Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line standing cat temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Cats and moons are among the most mysterious and fascinating symbols in existence. Our black cat looking at the moon temporary tattoo brings these powerful symbols together to create a thought-provoking and enchanting design.
The black cat is a source of mystery and intrigue, often associated with darkness and the occult. Many cultures view the black cat as a symbol of bad luck or even evil. However, it can also be a positive symbol of fertility and abundance. The crescent moon is another symbol that has been used throughout history to represent a wide range of things, from the passage of time to fertility.
When viewed together, our ecological black cat and crescent moon fake tattoo can be interpreted as a statement about the mysterious complexities of life. Reminiscent of a Halloween scene, this design is an ideal choice for those who have an interest in the supernatural or occult.
Of course, many people choose this beautiful cat silhouette and crescent moon sticker tattoo simply because they adore cats! With its graceful appearance, our black cat and moon temporary tattoo will have an eye-catching appearance on the skin. Check out the entire collection of cat fake tattoos for other designs featuring our favorite feline friends.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend