Black Knife Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small black knife temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (width)
There are a number of different interpretations of the meaning and symbolism of a knife tattoo, but there is only one way to try out placements before making a commitment! Our eco-friendly black knife temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can share with friends or experiment with this thought-provoking design before getting inked.
In some cultures, knives are seen as symbols of strength and power. A common reason that people choose our knife silhouette fake tattoo is to show that they are capable of defining themselves. This could refer to their physical abilities or their mental and emotional strength.
Our black knife sticker tattoo is a popular choice among chefs for whom knives are a strong mark of their trade. This is a great way to show passion for one’s career choices, and it also makes a cool design that is sure to garner respect in the kitchen.
Designed using recyclable materials and vegetable-based ink, our black kitchen knife temporary tattoo is a choice you can feel good about. To compare different design options, we suggest this version of our knife fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend