Black Nazar Eye Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small black eye shaped nazar amulet temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.5 in / 1.2 cm (width)
If you have visited any of the countries in the Mediterranean region, you probably stumbled across at least one nazar on your journey. Depending on the country that you visited, these talismans may have been found gracing every door, window, and wall that you encountered!
Our nazar eye in black temporary tattoo is a unique way to embrace the power of this protective talisman. In use for thousands of years, nazars are frequently made of blue glass, but can also be painted, sewn, or incorporated into jewelry.
Our plastic-free nazar fake tattoo follows the classic eye shape of this traditional symbol. It is designed in black, so it might not be immediately recognizable to anyone familiar with these powerful signs, but it will ring a bell.
You can use our nazar eye sticker tattoo to ward off the evil eye, just like people in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries do. It’s a great way to protect yourself from the evil eye anywhere you go! In addition, we offer other versions for you to consider before getting inked. Our eye-shaped nazar temporary tattoo and round nazar fake tattoo are two of our most popular options!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend