Black Snake Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist black snake two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.4 cm (height)|
A popular and thought-provoking motif in tattoo design, snakes are a versatile symbol that can convey a variety of meanings based on your culture and personal beliefs. If you’re considering incorporating this powerful symbol into your next design, then you’ll love experimenting with our eco-friendly black snake semi-permanent tattoo.
This black snake two-week temporary tattoo features the elegant, curving body of a slithering snake. In many cultures, snakes are thought to represent the balance between good and evil, likely owing to the appearance of the serpent in the Biblical story of Adam and Eve.
Because snakes shed their skin as they grow, ancient civilizations viewed these creatures as symbols of rebirth, transformation, healing, and immortality. They later became associated with fertility and creative life forces.
With so many meanings, it’s easy to see why snakes are such beloved symbols. Our black snake long-lasting tattoo comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Not quite what you had in mind? No worries we have several other options in our collection of snake two-week temporary tattoos for you to consider!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.