Black Sprout Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist style small black sprout temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
Many people are interested in getting a tattoo that is both beautiful and meaningful. If you’re looking for a nature-inspiring motif that conveys a powerful message, then our black sprout temporary tattoo could be the perfect choice for you!
Our planet-friendly sprout fake tattoo features a tiny seedling with its cotyledon (seed leaves) and a tiny bud that holds the promise of more leaves to come. Created using vegetable-based inks, this design truly has an organic feel to it.
As symbols, sprouts are often chosen to represent growth, new beginnings, cycles, birth, or spiritual rebirth. You might choose our black sprout adhesive tattoo to represent the birth of your child - a tiny sprout who is just starting to make his or her way in the world. Or you might pick this design to represent a new beginning in your life, such a move or change of careers.
Our black sprout sticker tattoo speaks of potential and change, an insightful message that many people can relate to. It's simple, yet elegant design allows our fake tattoo to look incredible anywhere you decide to palace it. Don’t worry - it comes in a set of three so you have plenty of chances to experiment before making a commitment! Want something smaller? We also offer a small black sprout and tiny black sprout temporary tattoo for you to try out.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend