Black Star Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Temporary tattoo of a small black star.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
There is no denying the popularity of star tattoos. In fact, this is one of the most common motifs seen in tattoo design. The reason for its popularity lies in its universal symbolism and attractive appearance on the skin. We recommend trying out this black star semi-permanent tattoo to anyone considering permanent ink.
In general, stars are used to represent guidance, direction, enlightenment, and a connection with the divine. This motif is also commonly used in association with military service. However, the meaning can change slightly when the star is portrayed in a certain color, as seen in this eco-friendly black star semi-permanent tattoo.
While some people simply appreciate the bold coloring of our 5-pointed black star semi-permanent tattoo, others embrace the meaning of the color black. In some cultures, a black star is seen as a symbol of protection and strength. In others, it symbolizes darkness, negative energy, or death.
No matter what the personal interpretation, this black star long-lasting temporary tattoo is sure to make a powerful statement thanks to its eye-catching appearance on the skin. We created this design from a blend of skin-friendly gardenia ink, so it will last on the skin for around 2 weeks before fading away. Not looking for a black star? We have many other options to choose from in our collection of star 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend