Book Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style open book temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Books are a universal symbol of wisdom, knowledge, and learning. People who choose to get a book tattoo most often do so to express a deep and enduring love of books and the acquisition of knowledge. If you’re considering getting a book tattoo, it might be because you love learning or simply enjoy the escape that books offer.
Our book fake tattoo is created in the minimalist style, with the corner of the page turned upwards. Its open position could indicate that you are an open book, or that you are in the never-ending process of gathering new information. One thing is for sure, our book temporary tattoo is sure to be a conversation starter and attract like-minded people to your side.
If you're considering permanent ink, our temporary tattoos provide the ideal way to try before you buy. Experiment with this design style and different placements - it comes in a set of three, giving you plenty of opportunities to try out different locations. You could also get matching tattoos with a fellow bookworm!
We are proud to offer plastic-free and 100% recyclable paper tattoos. Each of the temporary tattoos in our collection is created from environmentally-friendly materials, including non-toxic adhesives and vegetable inks, making them the preferred choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend