Butterfly Couple Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Two small butterfly pair temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Many people are attracted to the idea of getting a butterfly tattoo - and for good reason! Rich in symbolism and allowing for a wide range of personalization, butterfly tattoos are likely to remain a top choice for decades to come. If you’re considering a design that features two of these lovely winged creatures, you’ll love our butterfly couple temporary tattoo!
Butterflies are often chosen to symbolize change or metamorphosis. Maybe you’ve recently undergone a personal transformation and are looking for a tattoo that represents this important phase of your life. Butterflies are also a top choice for those who seek a symbol of freedom, happiness, and hope. In some cultures, butterflies are said to represent the soul of someone who has recently departed from the earth.
Our butterfly pair fake tattoo features a detailed portrayal of two butterflies in flight. Perhaps you’re considering this design because you want to demonstrate a strong connection with someone important in your life, such as your sister or best friend. Or maybe you just love the happy appearance of two joyful butterflies dancing in the wind.
Whatever your motivation, our two butterflies adhesive tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or even consider matching tattoos with your person. For a smaller, more delicate version, check out our small butterfly pair temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend