Butterfly Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
If you’re thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo, you already know that there is a near-infinite number of design options for you to consider. From colorful creations to minimalist depictions, there is something for everyone. If you’re looking for a detailed and thought-provoking design, then our butterfly temporary tattoo by 1991.Ink could be the perfect choice for you!
Our fine line butterfly fake tattoo was designed in collaboration with Juan Pedroza Tobar (aka 1991.Ink), a talented tattoo artist from Columbia. This design features an elegant butterfly with its wings spread wide and a crescent moon hovering just above.
The use of these two powerful symbols breathes special meaning into our ecological butterfly sticker tattoo. Butterflies are classic symbols of change, transformation, spiritual rebirth, and hope. Crescent moons are often used to represent cycles, change, fertility, and feminine energy.
Seen together, our beautiful butterfly sticker tattoo could be used to represent an important time of change or evolution in your life. With its intricate detailing and strong symbolism, this is a design that will inspire you each day. Not sure this is the right design for you? Be sure to check out our full collection of butterfly temporary tattoos for other options!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend