C Serif Capital Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif capital C letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.3 in / 0.75 cm (width)
Letter tattoos are a popular way to express your love or affection for anything special in your life. This is often a person, such as a child or a spouse, but letter tattoos can also be used to represent a special place, passion, or goal in your life. The possibilities for letter tattoos are endless!
What will your C tattoo mean? Do you have a special Chris, Carol, or Camille in your life? Or perhaps you want to embody feelings of calm, capability, or charm. Captain of your own ship? How about a C temporary tattoo to show off your independence. One of the best things about a letter tattoo is that you don’t need to share the meaning with anyone else, allowing you to get a highly personal tattoo in a visible area without needing to reveal its meaning.
Thinking about getting the letter ‘C’ inked on your skin? Try out different placements with our C serif capital letter temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three. It’s the best way to ensure you’re happy with the placement before committing to permanent ink.
We have used a serif font to give this C letter fake tattoo a timeless feel. It’s the perfect choice for someone who prefers the classics, tradition, and history. If you’re looking for a way to honor a special person, place, or topic in your life, look no further!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend